Our school is proud to be a Health Promoting School. Please note the following initiatives over the next term.
- Healthy Eating: We will be reviewing our policy on healthy eating and treats! Our Student Council will have a big role to play!
- Active School Flag: Renewal of our Active School status will begin in earnest next September!
- WOW Day: Our successful Walk on Wednesday will continue each week!
- Active Schools Week: This will coincide with our Annual Sports Day. More info to follow!
- Sports Equipment: Thanks to our Parent’s Association and our fundraising for new basketball posts, all classes will reap the benefit over the coming weeks – weather permitting!
- Skipping Workshop: Classes from 1st-6th are looking forward to May 3rd!
- School GAA Leagues & BBQ: Put June 9th in your diaries for our popular BBQ night in The Rockies. Leagues will be run off during school in May!
Well done to all staff and pupils who took part in the following:
- Operation Transformation 10@10
- Go Noodle
- Óga Yoga
- Sciath na Scol
- Green Schools
- School Garden
We really are a healthy, active school!